Contact Kim Fisher at 410.561.3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hickory Hill Apartments are located in the popular Mays Chapel Village in Baltimore County. Located in a serene, wooded enclave in Timonium’s desirable community of Mays Chapel Village, neighborhood features include walking paths, ample parking and plenty of mature trees and green, open space.
Rent starting from $1,180 per month
Residents are only a mile away from Roundwood Center, including upscale Graul’s Market, Rite Aid Pharmacy, The Salon at Mays Chapel, Kooper’s Tavern North, SunTrust Bank, dry cleaners, as well as the popular Mays Chapel Swim Club. Memberships are available to The Mays Chapel Swim Club, located nearby Hickory Hill Apartments.
- Kooper’s North
- Graul’s Café
- Ding How
- Ryleigh’s Oyster
- Mothers North Grill
- Famous Dave’s
- Brick Bodies Padonia
- ACAC Gym
- Mays Chapel Swim Club
- M&T Bank
- Lifebridge Health
- Roundwood Orthodontics
- Roundwood Dental
- Advanced Center for Plastic Surgery
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Green Spring Station
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Rite Aid
- Graul’s Market Mays Chapel
- ShopRite of Timonium, MD
Hickory Hills complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status.
The following information will be required and verified for every resident: Credit History, Income Verification, Rental History, and Criminal Background Check
For your convenience, an application is available online for you to complete. To download the application, click on the button below to Download Lease Application.
Application for Lease. In order to help us process your application as quickly as possible, we request that the information listed below be submitted with your application.
Proof of income – Two Original Pay Stubs (dated within the last 30 days) Original W-2’s, Benefits Statements, Court Ordered Child Support Documentation, US Bank account or Investment Account Statements.
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo Identification
- Verification of Social Security Number and/or Proof of Immigration Status.
Application Fee: Per Person………………………….$40
Each person 18 or older must complete an application. All information provided on the “Application for Lease” must be verified and true. Submission of Application to Lease does not guarantee an apartment home or approval. Return application to the leasing center with 2 pay stubs, Driver’s License or picture ID, and application fee.
These 1 to 3 bedroom apartments feature top-brand appliances plus many other amenities. From deluxe kitchen accessories to separate dining and living rooms, Hickory Hill offers the ultimate in comfort and efficiency.
Features & Amenities
Our remodeled kitchens include all new maple cabinets, new countertops, new appliances, new faucets and more! New baths feature new vanities, sinks, mirrors, and lights.
- Individual washer and dryer in every apartment home
- Parquet wood flooring throughout
- Newly renovated eat-in kitchens featuring maple cabinets and Whirlpool appliances
- Whirlpool appliances include refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, in-sink garbage disposal, electric range and built-in microwave
- Renovated bathrooms including maple vanities with marble tops, updated lights and mirrors
- Spacious living room with sliding doors that open onto private balcony/patio
- Large closets
- Individual storage locker
- Separate dining room
- Wired for cable TV
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
- Armstrong vinyl kitchen and foyer floors
- Mini-blinds and verticals in every window
- Double-glazed aluminum windows
- Single-lever faucets
- Plenty of free parking
- SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service