Contact Wendy Gereny at 410.453.9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the prestigious area of Ruxton in Baltimore County, Ruxton Village Apartments are tucked within a lush, wooded enclave in the heart of the Ruxton Valley, near the crossroads of Bellona Avenue and Malvern Avenue. Ruxton is considered one of the premier original neighborhoods in the Baltimore area.
Rent starting from $1,275 per month
Located within walking distance of the upscale Ruxton Shopping Center, residents enjoy shopping at the popular Graul’s Market, as well as a number of convenience shops and boutiques.
- M&T Bank
- The Valley Inn
- Bonefish Grill
- On the Border
- Earth Wood and Fire
- Brick Bodies Belevedere Square
- LA Fitness
- The Y in Central Maryland
- Towson Town Center
- Belvedere Square
- Towson Square
- Kenilworth Mall
- Ruxton Pharmacy
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Green Spring Station
- Graul’s Market Ruxton
- Trader Joe’s
Ruxton Village complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status.
The following information will be required and verified for every resident: Credit History, Income Verification, Rental History, and Criminal Background Check
For your convenience, an application is available online for you to complete. To download the application, click on the button below to Download Lease Application.
Application for Lease. In order to help us process your application as quickly as possible, we request that the information listed below be submitted with your application.
Proof of income – Two Original Pay Stubs (dated within the last 30 days) Original W-2’s, Benefits Statements, Court Ordered Child Support Documentation, US Bank account or Investment Account Statements.
• Driver’s License or State Issued Photo Identification
• Verification of Social Security Number and/or Proof of Immigration Status.
Application Fee: Per Person………………………….$45
Each person 18 or older must complete an application. All information provided on the “Application for Lease” must be verified and true. Submission of Application to Lease does not guarantee an apartment home or approval. Return application to the leasing center with 2 pay stubs, Driver’s License or picture ID, and application fee.
Ruxton Village Apartments is offering a limited number of apartment homes in a variety of floor plans.
Features & Amenities
Newly remodeled kitchens include all new maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, faux granite laminate countertops, and more! Renovated baths feature new vanities, sinks, mirrors, lights and fixtures.
- Gas for cooking and heating included
- Individual washer and dryer in every apartment home
- Parquet wood flooring throughout
- Newly renovated large eat-in kitchens featuring maple cabinets, high definition faux granite counters and Whirlpool stainless-steel appliances
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances include refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, in-sink garbage disposal, gas range and built-in microwave
- Renovated bathrooms including maple vanities with marble tops, updated lights and mirrors
- Spacious living room with sliding doors that open onto private balcony/patio
- Large closets
- Individual storage locker
- Separate dining room
- Wired for cable TV
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
- Armstrong vinyl kitchen and foyer floors
- All apartments have cross ventilation
- Mini-blinds and verticals in every window
- Double-glazed aluminum windows
- Single-lever faucets
- Plenty of free parking
- SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
Photos & Videos
Plan a Visit
Community Sales Manager:
Call to set up an appointment.
1 Ruxview Ct
Ruxton, MD 21204
“Thanks for providing exceptional leasing experience in my last three years at Ruxton Village.” -Alan and Family
“When I moved in, I can tell a lot of care and hard work was put into my apartment (fresh paint, new refrigerator, new stove, etc). When I moved out, everything was communicated clearly and processed professionally. You know how good a place is only when you see how they treat you at the time of leaving, not just by how well they treat you when getting in. If you are looking for a decent and up- scale apartment with a great manager and caring maintenance staff, look no further! Ruxton village is definitely worth checking out.” -A.M.
“I love my apartment at Ruxton Village and plan to stay in the community until I buy a house.”
“Thank you all for being so gracious and helpful with our move within the community. We are very happy with the new apartment!” -Jamie and family