1, 2 & 3 Bedroom High-Rise Apartments
Eudowood Towers offers a variety of floor plans designed for maximum living space. Each apartment home offers plenty of room for entertaining, lots of closet space and one easy monthly rental payment that includes all utilities. Now featuring newly renovated kitchens with Whirlpool appliances including a refrigerator with ice maker and gas range! The renovated kitchens also have new countertops and flooring. Updated bathrooms include new vanities, sinks, and new lights. Located across from the Towson Marketplace and just minutes from the Towson Town Center. Our community is walking distance to many popular retail stores including Target, Wal-Mart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, TJ Maxx, Babies “R” Us and many more. Eudowood Towers is easily accessible to downtown Baltimore via the Beltway (I-695) and I-83.
Eudowood Towers offers a variety of floor plans designed for maximum living space, plenty of room for entertaining, lots of closet space and one easy monthly rental payment that includes ALL UTILITIES.
Directions to the Community (1000 East Joppa Road, Towson, MD 21286): Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to Exit 29B (Loch Raven Blvd). Go approximately ½ mile and turn right on East Joppa Road. Eudowood Towers is ½ mile on right.
Directions to the Leasing Office (1 Kilglass Court, Timonium, MD 21093): Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to Exit 24 (I-83). Go North to Exit 17 (Padonia Road). Go West ½ mile to Greenpoint Road. Turn left into the entrance of Mays Chapel Village. Go ½ mile to Chatterton Road, turn Right. Proceed ½ mile to Kilglass Court and turn left. The Leasing Center is on the Left.
Pricing from $1,085
Community Features & Amenities
These quality features are built into every apartment residence:
- Smoke Free Community
- All utilities included (electricity, hot/cold water, cooking gas)
- Heat and air conditioning also included in rent
- Elevator service
- Newly renovated kitchens with Whirlpool appliances, countertops, and floors
- Whirlpool appliances include refrigerators with ice maker, dishwasher, gas range and garbage disposal (in select unit types)
- Renovated bathrooms with updated vanities, sinks and lights
- Parquet wood flooring throughout
- Separate dining room
- All masonry construction
- Intercom building access system
- Individual storage locker in building
- Wired for cable TV
- Armstrong vinyl kitchen and foyer floors
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Mini-blinds and verticals in every window
- Trash chute on every floor
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
Eudowood Towers complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status.
The following information will be required and verified for every resident: Credit History, Income Verification, Rental History, and Criminal Background Check.
For your convenience, an application is available online for you to complete. To download the application, click below on Download Lease Application.
Application for Lease. In order to help us process your application as quickly as possible, we request that the information listed below be submitted with your application.
Bring your UNSIGNED application to the Leasing Center along with the following documentation:
• Proof of income – Two Original Pay Stubs (dated within the last 30 days) Original W-2’s, Benefits Statements, Court Ordered Child Support Documentation, US Bank account or Investment Account Statements.
• Driver’s License or State Issued Photo Identification
• Verification of Social Security Number and/or Proof of Immigration Status.
Application Fee: Per Person………………………….$45
Each person 18 or older must complete an application. All information provided on the “Application for Lease” must be verified and true. Submission of Application to Lease does not guarantee an apartment home or approval. Return application to the leasing center with 2
pay stubs, Driver’s License or picture ID, and application fee.
“Eudowood Towers is a nice place to live in a very good location. You won’t be able to beat the price (Utilities included) for the location.” – D.D.
“I moved to Eudowood Towers seven years ago and have lived here very happily ever since. Having also rented in two nearby complexes, this is by far the most positive experience of all. The rent is VERY AFFORDABLE, includes ALL UTILITIES, and goes up minimally each year. The tenants are great, SERVICE EXCELLENT, and the apartments SPACIOUS AND LOVELY with great views.” – R.A.K.