Mays Chapel Village
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartment Residences
Welcome to beautiful Mays Chapel Village in Baltimore County where you’ll discover 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment residences with a floor plan to fit every lifestyle. From one bedroom apartments with separate dining rooms to spacious three bedroom, two bathroom apartments; here you will enjoy a quiet country setting that is still close to shopping and other amenities. Hunt Valley, downtown Baltimore and the Towson business district are all with easy access via I-83, York Road and the light rail system. Every apartment at Mays Chapel Village comes with ample parking, and is equipped with FREE in-building washers and dryers and individual storage lockers. Memberships are available to the nearby Mays Chapel Swim Club. Come enjoy the park like setting of Mays Chapel Village.
Close to everything!
Directions (10 Dodworth Court, Timonium, MD 21093): Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to Exit 24 (I-83). Go North to Exit 17 (Padonia Road). Go West ½ mile to Greenpoint Road. Turn left at entrance to Mays Chapel Village. Take second left onto Rutledge Road. Proceed ½ mile to Dodworth Court. Turn left onto Dodworth. Drive straight back to the Leasing Center.
Pricing from $1,040
Community Features & Amenities
These quality features are built into every apartment residence:
- FREE laundry facilities in each building featuring new over-sized washers and dryers
- Parquet wood flooring throughout
- Newly renovated eat-in kitchens featuring oak cabinets and Whirlpool appliances
- Whirlpool appliances include refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, in-sink garbage disposal, electric range and built-in microwave
- Renovated bathrooms including oak vanities with marble tops, updated lights and mirrors
- Spacious living room with sliding doors that open onto private balcony/patio
- Large closets
- Individual storage locker
- Separate dining room
- Wired for cable TV
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
- Armstrong vinyl kitchen and foyer floors
- Mini-blinds and verticals in every window
- Double-glazed aluminum windows
- Single-lever faucets
- Plenty of free parking
- SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
Mays Chapel Village complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every resident: Credit History, Income Verification, Rental History, and Criminal Background Check
For your convenience, an application is available online for you to complete. To download the application, click below on Download Lease Application.
Application for Lease. In order to help us process your application as quickly as possible, we request that the information listed below be submitted with your application. Bring your UNSIGNED application to the Leasing Center along with the following documentation:
• Proof of income – Two Original Pay Stubs (dated within the last 30 days) Original W-2’s, Benefits Statements, Court Ordered Child Support Documentation, US Bank account or Investment Account Statements.
• Driver’s License or State Issued Photo Identification
• Verification of Social Security Number and/or Proof of Immigration Status.
Application Fee: Per Person………………………….$45
Each person 18 or older must complete an application. All information provided on the “Application for Lease” must be verified and true. Submission of Application to Lease does not guarantee an apartment home or approval. Return application to the leasing center with 2 pay stubs, Driver’s License or picture ID, and application fee.
“The maintenance staff at The Mays Chapel Village Apartments is always friendly and incredibly considerate. Thank you for making our stay in the apartments pleasant.” –J.M. and B.M.
“I can not speak HIGHLY enough about my experience living in Mays Chapel Village Apartments. The grounds always clean!! The maintenance and other folks employed by Keelty, in my experience, are the BEST! Friendly, hard-working, respectful and always ensured the area, internally and externally, were kept very clean and pleasantly livable.”