1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartment Residences
North Ridge offers a wide variety of spacious of floor plans. Each apartment boasts a wealth of standard features, from fully-equipped kitchens to spacious living areas. North Ridge is located in a peaceful, well-maintained enclave in Timonium’s desirable community of Mays Chapel North. Neighborhood features include walking paths, park areas, ample parking and plenty of mature trees and green, open space. To the west, residents are within a ⅓ mile of conveniences at nearby Roundwood Center, including the upscale Graul’s Market, Rite Aid Pharmacy, The Salon at Mays Chapel, Kooper’s North Tavern, SunTrust Bank, dry cleaners, as well as the popular Mays Chapel Swim Club. Memberships are available to The Mays Chapel Swim Club, located within a 10 minute walk of North Ridge Apartments.
Directions to the Leasing Office (1 Kilglass Court, Timonium, MD 21093): Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to Exit 24 (I-83). Go North to Exit 17 (Padonia Road). Go West ½ mile to Greenpoint Road. Turn left into the entrance of Mays Chapel Village. Go ½ mile to Chatterton Road, turn Right. Proceed ½ mile to Kilglass Court and turn left. The Leasing Center is on the left.
Directions to the Community (Cormer Court, Timonium, MD 21093): Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to Exit 24 (I-83). Go North to Exit 17 (Padonia Road) West. Turn right onto the second entrance to Longstone Road. Take the second left onto Cormer Court.
Pricing from $1,260
Community Features & Amenities
These quality features are built into every apartment residence:
- Individual washer and dryer in every apartment home
- Parquet wood flooring throughout
- Eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two-door, frost free 18 cu. ft. refrigerator with ice maker; under-counter dishwasher; in-sink garbage disposal; electric range with self-cleaning oven
- Bathroom vanities with cultured marble tops
- Intercom main entry system
- Terrace level security systems
- Insulated door that opens to your own private balcony/patio
- Individual storage locker
- Separate dining room
- Wired for cable TV
- Individually controlled gas heating and air conditioning system
- Vinyl kitchen and foyer floors
- Insulated windows with mini-blinds
- Single-lever faucets
- Plenty of free parking
- SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
North Ridge complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status.
The following information will be required and verified for every resident: Credit History, Income Verification, Rental History, and Criminal Background Check
For your convenience, an application is available online for you to complete. To download the application, click below on Download Lease Application.
Application for Lease. In order to help us process your application as quickly as possible, we request that the information listed below be submitted with your application.
Bring your UNSIGNED application to the Leasing Center along with the following documentation:
• Proof of income – Two Original Pay Stubs (dated within the last 30 days) Original W-2’s, Benefits Statements, Court Ordered Child Support Documentation, US Bank account or Investment Account Statements.
• Driver’s License or State Issued Photo Identification
• Verification of Social Security Number and/or Proof of Immigration Status.
Application Fee: Per Person…………………………$45
Each person 18 or older must complete an application. All information provided on the “Application for Lease” must be verified and true. Submission of Application to Lease does not guarantee an apartment home or approval. Return application to the leasing center with 2 pay stubs, Driver’s License or picture ID, and application fee.
“We loved living at Northridge, it’s in a great area and the employees at the rental center are always helpful and very pleasant. The apartment manager always got back to me right away via e-mail if I needed something repaired. If anyone wants a nice place to live Northridge is a winner.” –M.S.